--On 5. März 2007 14:33:09 -0500 Thomas Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

These URLs all show the same content although there is only one dir1
folder:

/dir1/
/dir1/dir1/
/dir1/dir1/dir1/

The behavior is correct.

My thoughts have been its related UnrestrictedTraversal, acquisition, or
something else but not sure where to change or if it can be changed?
I've seen this before but it has pretty much been a non issue but now the
campus is setting up a Google Search Appliance and the indexing mechanism
seems to be attempting to traverse this pattern into infinite recursion.

Likely your messing up your site with relative urls. Use absolute urls instead.

-aj