Thank you for your answer Dieter.

Indeed, I have been looking in all the restricted interpreter things.
I have been reading zope\security\untristedinterpreter.txt, and I think it
is probably what I need.
The thing is I don't know how to produce a security proxy which would allow
any 'get' access and forbide any 'set' access.

I understand I have to use ProxyFactory, but I don't understand how I can
configure my own Checker that would grant the access policy I want.

If anybody have some knowledge about it, any help would be appreciated.

On 3/6/07, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Eric Bréhault wrote at 2007-3-5 13:14 +0100:
>I have build a Plone product which allows users to enter a piece of
>This way, users can easily define their own actions without changing the
>product source code.
>Those pieces of code are executed using the exec Python command.

I would instead use TALES expressions of type python.

There are restricted -- which is very essential if you cannot
fully trust your users.