--On 9. März 2007 00:01:50 -0800 Allen Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I made a simple product using python that stores some varibles, but I
couldn't make it acts like a folderish, stores objects, and have a
content tab page using manage_main like when I use to have when I use
internal product.

I reviewed the tutorials on how to make internal products and I found the
base class modules ObjectManager and PropertySheets under OFS folder but
I really ahve no idea how to use them.

So it I want my product to act like an internally made product with
baseclass ObjectManager, CatalogAware, and use propertysheets to manage
my attributes and control what object type I want to store,

would importing ObjectManager, PropertySheets, CatalogAware baseclass be

For folderish content you derive from ObjectManager or for being on the safe side from OFS.Folder

from OFS.Folder import Folder

class MyType(Folder):

 meta_type= 'MyType'