Hi;
I'm moving everything over to a new server because the old server's OS is
corrupt. I've d'l'd a 300MB *.zexp file from the old server. (I have to d'l it
to my PC over a slow satellite connection, then upload it to the new server
because of the corruption.) When I went to install it, I got this error:

No space left on device

Here's the entire traceback. Is this stating that it's too big for the
temporary storage? Is there a way to increase that limit? I suppose I could
create a new Data.fs with just this folder, but because of the above-mentioned,
it's a nightmare downloading and then uploading it.

TIA,
Tony

Traceback (innermost last):
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 85, in importFile
    * Module Products.TransactionAgents, line 54, in new_commit
    * Module ZODB.Transaction, line 241, in commit
    * Module ZODB.Transaction, line 356, in _commit_objects
    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 344, in commit
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 157, in _importDuringCommit
    * Module ZODB.TmpStore, line 87, in store
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device