Dear AJ,

Thanks, but I still have some problems with creating a Folderish Object product

I imported Folder from OFS.Folder but I wasn't able to add any products like
File, Folder, Image with in my folderish object.

my code looks like this-->

class ShpProjectClass(Item, Folder, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):
    id = 'ShpProject'
    meta_type = 'ShpProject'
    manage_options = (
        {'label':'Contents', 'action':'manage_main'},
        {'label':'Properties', 'action':'manage_editShpProjectForm'},
        {'label':'View', 'action':'index_html'},
        ) + Item.manage_options
    def __init__(self, id, projectDesc = 'Test Project'):
        """ Initialize a ShpProject Object """ = id
        self.projectDesc = projectDesc

    def getProjectInfo(self):
        """ print a ShpProject Object Info """
        return 'This project is called: ' + + '. This project is about
' + self.projectName + '.'

    def edit(self, projectDesc, REQUEST=None):
        """ edit a ShpProject Object """
        self.projectDesc = projectDesc
        if REQUEST is not None:
            return self.index_html(self, REQUEST)

    ##Web Methods
    index_html = HTMLFile('DTML/index_html', globals())
    manage_editShpProjectForm = HTMLFile('DTML/manage_editShpProjectForm',

what else am I missing? and is using ObjectManager unsave in anyway?