--On 12. März 2007 11:00:33 +0100 Fabio Marcone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi to all!

I have a problem using manage_importObject?file=... with zope2.9.
In particular: object is successfully imported but if I shutdown and
then reboot the server, I don't see anymore imported object.

I don't believe that.

If I import
the same object using web form "Import/Export" I have not this strange
behavior.

There should not be any difference between a GET and POST request.
And it fact I can not reproduce it...sounds like a fairy tale.

-aj