Hi, I'm attempting to install Zope on Mac OS X and having problems. I'm sure the documentation is sufficient for most people, but I really don't understand how to run Zope. I performed the install instructions, (correctly, I think). I've got a Zope folder in my home directory, and a Zope-3.3.1 folder in /usr/local, but from what folder do you actually run ./start to start the server? It says your installation directory. i assumed that meant /usr/local/Zoper-3.3.1, but that didn't work. Then I tried ~/Zope: didn't work. And as a last desperate attempt, I tried ~/Zope/Zope: no results. In all cases I got:
tcsh: ./start: Command not found.

Help for the one stupid guy on this list will be much appreciated.  ;-)

Thanks,
Calder Coalson