Could any charitable soul take pity on this poor sinner, please...?

2007/3/12, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Andreas!
What kind of information do you need?
On my last messages to the list I send the tracebacks and some other
information (need to resend them?)

Could you point me what details do you need?

Thank you so much for you interest!

--
Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito

--