Fuck$%&ing gmail
Sorry all for this stupidity

To Dennis: I use Zope 2.9.5 final. Is this version concern with this bug?

To Dieter: I use HTTP authentication method (at least I suppose that). I
don't change anything about the default configuration nor use any cookie at
least

What I wonder is CrearFuncionalidad works ok but not BorrarFuncionalidad who
are launched both in the same way

Any idea?

--
Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito