[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"""Ugh. JS redirects create problems with the search engines. What I really
want to do is "fill the hole in the doughnut","""

The Ajax way to do that is by using the DOM to change the node dynamically
behind the scenes. A recent article on Reddit showed that, indeed, Google
ignores Javascript redirects.

By the way, the major buzz on Reddit.com is for Python (yay!) and Ruby. Within
Python the major buzz is for Django. Other Python frameworks, including Zope,
don't get mentioned. We may be heading towards a statis in which the lion's
share of Python web framework development is done in Django.

That is in some ways good for Zope, however, No one knows whether Grok will
come along and compete with Django, but in the meantime Django is keeping
Python's profile high. Perhaps Django is holding the door open for Grok.

<<winmail.dat>>