Yes, sorry using PlonePAS and mxODBC etc. I will post on the Plone list.

On 3/14/07, Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, no error tracebacks at all. Simply that the search for a user
> returns no results. However the user can login fine.
AFAIR in PAS there are plugins that are responsible for listing users
but I have no idea how this works in PlonePAS and if this plugin is used
'default users search form'. So far you didn't even
tell us if you use PlonePAS and if so what kind of authentication plugin.

I still think this is a Plone related problem/question :)

Maciej Wisniowski