I created an external product using python to creates a folderish object.
During object instantiation by
            manage_addProduct(self, id, ......):
I wish to add a couple of empty files and folder.
I tried
            self.manage_addFolder('folderID', , 'folderName')
but it just create a folder outside of the object.
I tried
            id.manage_addFolder('folderID', , 'folderName')
but id is a str and does not have manage_addFolder
I tried
            self.getitem(id).manage_addFolder('folderID', , 'folderName')
_.getitem(id) is a method I frequently used in DTML but it didn't work in
what expression do I use to replace with self so ZOPE will create folders and
files in the newly generated object?

Looking for earth-friendly autos?