What I am trying to do is to build a Lotus Domino-like toolkit under
Zope/Plone, so basically my product allows people to build their own
groupware-oriented business applications directly from the Plone user
interface (by designing forms, views, etc...).

One important aspect is the ability to create custom action buttons or
custom scheduled agents to automate some basic processes over the managed
content.

As I do not plan to develop my own script language to do it, I thought I
could use directly Python, and run it using exec.

And yes, it would be insane if it was not controlled and restricted. That is
precisely what I am working on.

Eric BREHAULT
http://www.brehault.net/plomino/