On 3/16/07, Eric Bréhault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One important aspect is the ability to create custom action buttons or
custom scheduled agents to automate some basic processes over the managed
content.

As I do not plan to develop my own script language to do it, I thought I
could use directly Python, and run it using exec.

Use Python Scripts, or Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr if
one-liners will do. These modules take care of sandboxing and applying
security restrictions for you.

Look at CMFCore.Expression for an example of how to use the latter, it
uses the PageTemplates engine to create the compiled expression,
together with a expression context (a global namespace for the
expressions to access)

--
Martijn Pieters