Filesystem? Perhaps you mean Python product with files called .sql or something?

I have a solution that works for me where I create a Z Psycopg DA inside Zope that I note the object ID of. Then I create a class in my Python product code that uses this zope object to pass all SQL through. The code is quite hairy but not impossible. The end result is that I get to code all SQL on the filesystem but still use the features of Z SQL Methods.
Let me know if you're interested.

javi lopez wrote:
hot to do a filesystem Z MySQL database connection?
Thanks everyone

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com