Maciej Wisniowski wrote:
This seems to be hardcore ;) I mean that it should not
be necessary to do such rewrite of all keys and values
for dictionaries or lists taken from session.
I never had to do something like that...

Isn't it working without these assignments? Just:

order=req.SESSION.get('order', []) # if there is no 'order' in session
                                   # you'll simply get empty list here
new_order = {}
for val in req.form.keys():
    new_order[val]=req.form[val]
order.append(new_order)
req.SESSION['order'] = order

BTW. req.SESSION.set(..., ...) method is also persistence aware
(according to zope book)

I discovered this too, after posting. You are absolutely correct!

Thanks again,

Norbert