Just use REPLACE instead of INSERT.
If REPLACE statement is able to determine a unique value for a row and sees that that unique value exists for a row, the valued will be updated. If it does not exist, a new row will be inserted. This is what I use with MySQL.

Allen

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
Remil Mathew schrieb:

Hi all,

I need to insert a row to mysql table if the corresponding data not exist, if it exist i need to update the row.

Can we do it using a single Z SQL method.

Well thats not business of ZSQL methods but rather
stuff you do with the instruments of your database.
Say SQL (or whatever SQL like mysql has there)

IIRC, mysql has some kind of UPSERT which should
handle it. If not, stored procedure or trigger
etc could do it.

Regards
Tino