Through a zwiki a spammer proxied some information though a zope server using
zwiki's comments (be aware!). The spammer had dated his ip-packets 11/12-2007.
And all my changes got the same date! So, I couldn't shrink all the undo
actions though the database shrinker (later I found out that should just use
-300). To get rid of 10 GB of undo history, I changed the computers time to
12/12-2007 and then undoed and gave the computer the right time again. Fine!

But, now, not only have all my changes the date 12/12-2007 in the undo history,
every object I have changed gets this date as well! Apparently, zope won't
accept to go backward in time.

How do I reset the zope's time?

DateTime().Date() gives the right time.

Flemming