Somehow a ZPT got corrupted inside one of my Zope 2.62/RedHat 7.3
folders. Now when I try to use the ZMI to open the folder containing
the ZPT I get:

Site Error
An error was encountered while publishing this

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module

Module Zope.App.startup, line 199, in
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in
Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 705, in renderwob
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line
279, in om_icons
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 169,
in _cook
Module TAL.TALParser, line 27, in __init__
Module TAL.XMLParser, line 48, in __init__
Module TAL.XMLParser, line 72, in createParser

I am able to view the other (non-corrupted) objects in the folder through the
Now what? How do I delete the corrupted ZPT so I can use the ZMI to get into
the folder?