--On 29. März 2007 17:50:24 -0700 David Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am needing to write an external cache mechanism for rss feeds from

My thinking was to use feedparser, then grab the set of object
attributes for the item from zope. Then, grab the actual document the
feed pointed to and save it. When naming the document that I store
locally, I was looking for a simple way to map the zope objectId to
the file name hoping it would be unique. However, if this is not
unique, is there another attribute from a zope object that I can get
that would be? If so, how would I get it?

The path of the object?