Maciej Wisniowski wrote:
It works something like this::
(...)
If in the folder 'sql/Userstuff' you have a file called
'select_users.sql' you will the be able to just run:

 # select users:
 print SQLUser.select_users()
 # same but first printed the final SQL used
 print SQLUser.select_users(debug__=True)
 # save time for the next call
 print SQLUser.select_users(memcache__=True)
Few questions :)
sql/Userstuff is a filesystem folder or a folder in ZODB?

On the filesystem. No ZODB.

How does select_users.sql look? is this dtml with parameters
like in ZSQLMethods? Can I just pass parameters like:
SQLUser.select_users(param1='p1', param2='p2')?

Exactly like DTML ZSQLMethods.
Yes.

Have you compared zsql + memcache performace with eg. CCZSQLMethods
from Dieter Maurer?

Wasn't aware of this project. Will check it out.

Is anybody interested in a being early beta testers before I release it
as Open Source? It works quite well here for me but I fear I'm getitng a
bit home blind based on just my needs. I'm pretty sure it works but some
early feedback would be appreciated.
I'm interested, although I can't guarantee quick response :)

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com