On behalf of my boss.

Apologies if this is not the best place to post, but hopefully this will be of interest to some of you !

We have an opening for a zope techie in our London office. Developing applications using zope, and supporting customers. We do some funky stuff with Zope and things like EC2, so its good fun.

Full blurb below.

Many Thanks,

Position : Linux Web Developer / Sys Admin

Skills: Zope, Python & PHP with Linux - Development & Administration of Extranet Sites & Servers. A good all rounder, regular home working is encouraged. Part time work also possible.

Small, profitable extranet company is looking for a full time developer to enhance & support existing products, and develop new products.

We provide secure extranet and file sharing technology to medium & large firms globally. We work mostly with Zope/Linux environments, but work with PHP, Ruby on Rails, Flash, Java & Active X when needed.

The role will include:
        Development - primarily Python/Zope, some ROR & PHP.
        Admin - Of Linux based and Windows servers
        Support  - Meeting and supporting clients

Zope training will be provided !

English fluency is absolutely required.
Great communication skills !
Experience of web-centric scripting technologies
Experience of templating
Javascript / HTML
Linux server administration to an advanced level

To apply please email me an up to date cv, and links to work you've done.

Salary - Permanent, £25k to £35k depending on experience