SpiderX wrote:
I use Zope with a custom application that I'm writing using strait Zope, MSSQL, ZSQL methods, and ZPT, with some python / javascript scripts along the way. I want to write my own login page, instead of using the HTTP auth, I would like to present a webpage saying 'login required' (which is open to anonymous) as an alternative to the popup HTTP auth. I've seen this with Plone, but is it possible with regular Zope? If not, what do I need to get that?

Use CookieCrumbler

You can look at this:
http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com/Download#CookieCrumblerIssueTrackerProduct
For a product that styles CookieCrumbler to use ZPT instead plus a thing that keeps you logged in for two weeks instead of one browser session.

Also, I'm using the LDAPAuth product, and I'd like to have it use NTLM authentication so people with IE wouldn't have to login. Is there a product out there which could do that?

--
Thanks,
Derek Wilson

Peter Bengtsson,