You may want to look at http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/ UnicodeLexicon for inspiration.

Stefan

On 2. Mai 2007, at 10:50, Winterflood, Jonathan wrote:

Hovever, I'm having problems creating indexes that use them:
I created the lexicon and indexes via the catalog.xml file, but the 'indexed_attr' fields are ignored (therefore, creating indexes on multiple fields isn't possible). In the ZMI, in portal_catalog, I cannot select the lexicon for use when I add a ZCTextIndex

--
Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen,
causes something else to happen.  --Douglas Adams