rieh25 wrote:
The reason why I need this is because I'm working in an application that
controls various aspects of applications (menu's, security, forms, etc.),
and wanted to automatically generate zpt's too. But I do need to alter the
actual zpt's (that way they are customizable through variables, in regards
to aspects that are extraneous to the functionality of my application).

Twiddler might be better suited to this:

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk