CSB wrote:
I am unable to Add properties. When I look at the Zope book, there is an Add button available, but I don't see that in my environment. For example. under the root folder, properties tab, I have a Save Changes button, but no Add or
Delete buttons.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is the case?

Zope 2.8.7

Somehow your root has a 'property_extensible_schema__' method which is
returning false;  normally, I wouldn't expect that at the "true" root,
but you might have a virtual hosting setup which hides the "real" root.

What URL are you using to get to the form?  E.g., on my machine,

 http://localhost:8080/manage_propertiesForm

shows the add button just fine:  the "add" form is beneath the form
which allows saving or deleting properties.

Thanks

This also happens on my test server (Zope 2.8.3).

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Regards

Cameron