A quick fix would be to move the code from your python script to an external method.

Ok,thanks, but how can I call this external method in a page template. In a first page I have a form that submit 6 parameter in url. The second page must call the "external method" or python script(don't run) and with the method sort of python I make a search in portal_catalog.
If I'm not wrong this should work as with normal python scripts:

python:context.myExtMethod(par1,par2,...)

You just have to define your parameters inside the external method and
your script must be in the acquisition path of the template where you
are calling it.

Regards
Josef