--On 10. Juni 2007 07:28:46 +0100 kamal hamzat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Please i want to know the physical path on my Zope installation where
Zope  stored the objects (such as dtml methods and documents) created by
the  users. When i searched for the .dtml extension on my computer, I
could not  see anyone created by me or other users from the list of
objects returned.

All data is held with in the ZODB (var/Data.fs).

My plan is to have two zope installaions running, i want the first zope
installation to hold current information (bcos the data.fs is becoming
too  big, it is slowing down the site whereas majority of my users are
interested  in the current info while few will want to access the old
info) and later  run a python code that will cut and paste the old
information  into the  second zope installation as soon as I have new
ones.

Sorry, but you don't know how Zope works. Becoming "big" and "slow" are terms that totally sense-free without coming up with numbers and fact. There are real-world Zope installation with millions of objects that are pretty fast. So tell us what "big" and "slow" means and we might come up with some hints instead of responding to a question that isn't worth responding to :-)

-aj