----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:18 AM
Subject: [Zope] a warning message before performing an action

I have a web page with some buttons (<form action=...) to perform some
action (by calling a python script). However, some actions (like
'delete' a picture for example) I would like to warn user before
performing it. I recall from php how to pop up a window (or a drop
down in Mac OSX) with a warning message prompting a 'Yes' or 'No'
confirmation and I was wondering how would I do it with Zope, with an
example if possible.

This could be done via a confirmation form served from zope, but it would be easier/cleaner if you used javascript to pop-up the yes/no window and then use javascript to submit the 'delete' form (or not).