Hi!
I write this module in a Product (I import some module's functions in the
product):

from AccessControl import ModuleSecurityInfo
modulesecurity = ModuleSecurityInfo()

def metodo(argumentos):
 here goes the method's code

modulesecurity.declarePublic('metodo')

modulesecurity.apply (globals())

Then I try to import in a Script Python like:

from Products.Product'sDirectory.Module'sName import metodo

But fails (ImportError)

I try to add to the module's code allow_module('metodo') with the same
result

I try to import from Products.Product'sDirectory import metodo in the same
way I can Import FormValidationError (from Products.Formulator.Form import
FormValidationError where FormValidationError is on Errors.py not in Form.py)
but I have the same result (ImportError again)

Can you point me where is the mistake?

This is the traceback for more clues:

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 166, in index_html
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 207, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 234, in Ejecutar
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 207, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 234, in Ejecutar
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 207, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 234, in Ejecutar
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 207, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 234, in Ejecutar
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 190, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 234, in Ejecutar
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 326, in _exec
 Module None, line 1, in ResolverEquivalencias
  - <PythonScript at
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Comandos/ResolverEquivalencias used
for
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Pagina/Editar/Sincronizar/ObtenerCaso/EditarArea/ResolverEquivalencias>
  - Line 1
 Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 266, in guarded_import
 Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 329, in load_module
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'freemind' in this context

Thanks a lot! And sorry if I forget something :)
--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito