De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Sascha Welter
Envoyé : mercredi 27 juin 2007 09:07
À : zope@zope.org
Objet : Re: [Zope] New class, no access to manage_propertiesForm etc.

(Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 03:37:28PM +0200) Winterflood, Jonathan
> I have created a new class in my product, but I can't access the
> PropertyManager pages for it:
> import Persistence
> from OFS.PropertyManager import PropertyManager
> # Zope security infrastructure
> from Globals import InitializeClass
> from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo
> class MyClass(Persistence.Persistent,PropertyManager):

Please don't bother mixing together your own object classes from
scratch. The smart move is to build up your own objects either from
Folder, OrderedFolder, BTreeFolder2, or -- if it really should be
something simple that doesn't do much -- SimpleItem.

I would recommend having a look at
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/DiskBasedProduct and (if I might say so) at

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.