Shane Graber wrote:
So in order to be running the latest code base the implementer should
be doing a svn/trunk checkout of SquishDot?  It would be helpful to
have this posted someplace on

It sure would, that's why the article you refer to below suggests doing just that ;-)

Besides, this post
really makes it sound like it is/will not be significantly maintained:

It's your choice to read it like that ;-)

A quick look at svn
( shows no
activity for 11 months, which also lends itself to this inference.

Wow, it really *has* been 11 months...
I can assure you, I still care a *lot* abotu Squishdot and have several sites (including a few customer ones!) that use it. So if something breaks, I will fix it.

I just don't want to do a release with that awful dtml skin, but I don't have time to replace it...