Removing the 'name zeostorage' didn't have any affect on the issue. I
was able to fix the KeyErrors by increasing the cache-size in the zeo
client configuration part of the zope.conf though.
However, I'm still experiencing intermittent KeyErrors with the session
stuff. The line of code that always breaks is "session =
REQUEST.SESSION" and it has happened everywhere in my code that I use
that. Is there a better way to access the session that I should be
using? The traceback ends like this:
* Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1217, in __getattr__
* Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1177, in get
* Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 96, in
* Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 183, in
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 846, in new_or_existing
* Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 452, in __setitem__
I'm now using the exact same configuration for sessions as detailed in
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1061234337 except the zeo server is on
a different box than the clients. Any ideas?
Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
On 5/12/07, Mike Patterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We've been experiencing two KeyError problems with Zope since moving
to a ZEO environment at the beginning of the year. On the server that
the ZEO server resides we have 3 Zope instances running, and each of
them gets a KeyError about once or twice a week individually.
Restarting the offending instance takes care of the issue, but I was
wondering if anyone has an idea of why we would be seeing these.
looks like there may be problems with the cache file. try not using
the cache file and see whether that helps by removing name zeostrorage
on each clients.
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -