On 12/07/2007 Andreas Jung wrote:
> --On 12. Juli 2007 01:02:49 +0200 Jonas Meurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> after importing a product from zope 2.6.4 to a 2.10.3 instance, trying
>> to open the product produces quite a lot of errors in my event.log, and
>> a traceback in the zope management interface.
>

> Importing as zexp? If yes, this is unsupported.

Hello Andreas,

Yes, I imported the Product as zexp. Why is that unsupported, and how
else may I import it? It doesn't exist in the filesystem hierarchy, as
it's a custom Product which was developed in the ZMI.

Or is there a save way to export the Product from the 2.6.4 instance to
files and then import the files to the 2.10.3 instance?

greetings,
 jonas

--
"In post-historical society, the rulers have ceased to rule,
                but the slaves remain slaves." - Perry Anderson