it is a lot of text... I don't like the check/redirect thing. I might just
create a new base level site to deal with this issue.. thanks though.

On 7/12/07, Andrew Milton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+-------[ SpiderX ]----------------------

| the URL. Is there some way I can get http://webserver/kb/review to work
as well
| as http://webserver/kb/review/ ?

That was a lot of text to get to that point.

How about you check to see if the URL ends in a / and if not redirect to
the
new url with a /

This is the way most other things manage it.

I would suggest wrapping your index_html page template (called index_html)
by
creating a python script to do the check-redirect-render shuffle. You
would
renamed your existing index_html to index_html2 or something else you can
simple call from your python script.

--
Andrew Milton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]