> Did you read
> <http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.10.4/Zope-2.10.4-released>

> The migration code should auto-detect ISO-8859-15 and UTF-8
> encoded page templates. For other encodings you must set
> the environment variable ZPT_PREFERRED_ENCODING.
> The migration code applies to ZopePageTemplate instances only.
I have utf-8 encoded ZPTs so I didn't used ZPT_PREFERRED_ENCODING

> When you download ZPT content through FTP or WebDAV the
> content is converted using the output_encoding property of
> the corresponding ZopePageTemplate instance.
So far I didn't even try ftp or webdav with 2.10.4. The problems are with

> The encoding of a rendered ZPT (through HTTP) is determined through
> charset=XXXX within the content-type HTTP response header
> etc/zope.conf: default-zpublisher-encoding
> default: iso-8859-15
default-zpublisher-encoding is set to utf-8

> In order to deal with UnicodeDecodeErrors in a reasonable way,
> we added a configurable Unicode conflict resolver.
As I said before resolver is not even called when using 'structure' keyword.

Maciej Wisniowski
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to