Hi, thank you Andreas for replying

Well I will try to explain the matter in details.

I have an html page called DropDownMenu.html and it calls two js files,
these three files (DropDownMenu.html, exmplmenu2_var.js, menu_com.js) are
added into Zope (ADD >> FILE)into the same folder, when I execute it,
DropDownMenu displays an emply page. Outside zope it executes normally and
displays a menu.

Here is the code of the DropDownMenu :

<script type='text/javascript'>

function Go(){return}

<script type='text/javascript' src='exmplmenu2_var.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='menu_com.js'></script>
<noscript>Votre naviguateur ne supporte pas les scripts</noscript>

Thanks for all