--On 17. Juli 2007 12:26:34 +0300 Mohammed Tlais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, thank you Andreas for replying

Well I will try to explain the matter in details.

I have an html page called DropDownMenu.html and it calls two js files,
these three files (DropDownMenu.html, exmplmenu2_var.js, menu_com.js) are
added into Zope (ADD >> FILE)into the same folder, when I execute it,
DropDownMenu displays an emply page. Outside zope it executes normally and
displays a menu.

Here is the code of the DropDownMenu :

[code]

<head>
</head>

<script type='text/javascript'>

function Go(){return}

</script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='exmplmenu2_var.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='menu_com.js'></script>
<noscript>Votre naviguateur ne supporte pas les scripts</noscript>
[/code]

This has nothing to do with Zope. Trible check that you can access the JS files seperatly. In addition use the various debugging options (e.g. Firebug
to investigate if the files are loaded properly).

-aj