Thank you Tim, thank you Andreas, thanks for all. You gave me valuable
information.

I figured out that the small browser inside ZMI has a problem with
javascripts, it can't display them. But, when I visit the URL of the page
from IE, the javascripts are executed normally. Am I right that ZMI can't
displays JS ? and is there a solution for it.