--On 18. Juli 2007 13:13:27 +0300 Mohammed Tlais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,

I wanted to access zope from port 80>

Why? If you run Zope as root then you must set the 'effective-user'.
There is usually no need to run Zope as root. If you want to make Zope
available as a public server, put Apache/Squid as reverse-proxy in front
of Zope.

, so i opened the zope conf file and
modified the section that says address 8080 into address 80.and saved it,
didn't work. I restored the address into 8080, and now zope is not working
at all , i can't access it even from port 8080! Am I doing something

Error messages?