> I figured out that the small browser inside ZMI has a problem with
> javascripts, it can't display them. But, when I visit the URL of the
> from IE, the javascripts are executed normally.

Now I understand why this fails. You are pressing the View/Test tab
the ZMI. For some objects, zope will add an extra text at the end of the
url. ie: for images it will add: /your_image.gif/view_image_or_file, for
scripts, page templates, and other objects, it will add
/your_object/ZScriptHTML_tryForm. For other objects no extra text will
added, so they will work as expected. (Look at the status bar of your
browser before hitting this tab).

>Am I right that ZMI can't displays JS ? and is there a solution for it.
If I'm right, this is a path problem, one could solve it, but I think
the invested time isn't worth. You'd better copy and paste the link from
the View/Test tab and remove the extra text at the end.