[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote at 2007-7-21 10:42 -0400:
>I just built out a new server. The sites keep throwing AttributeErrors and I
>can't figure out why. Here's a simple example:
>
>contact_us_form is a Formulator form. Every Formulator form has an attribute
>called "header". So, why do I get this error?

You tell us too few details....
>Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 128, in __call__
><DTMLDocument instance at e4e18f0>
>Physical Path:/example.com/eng/Equine-All_Products_frame

If you would use PageTemplates (rather than "DTMLDocument"),
the error log info would be drastically more informative --
it would tell you which precise expression raises the "AttributeError".

>AttributeError: header

As you tell us, every "Formulator" form has a 'header' attribute,
this means you are trying to access "header" on something different
from a "Formulator" form.

I cannot tell you what this is...

--
Dieter