I just built out a new server according to a formulary I´ve worked before 
without any problems. Now, however, I have a bug in ALL of my Zope sites that 
throws a strange attribute error for various attributes that have always worked 
in the past (see thread "AttributeError: Can´t Pin It Down!"). I built 
everything from *.zexp files when my sites were working fine on my old server. 
I can send you the exact formulary I used to build the server (on FBSD). I have 
lost a couple of weeks over this silly problem that no one on the list has been 
able to address. HELP! Write me off list. Give me your hourly rate. 
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to