----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Nash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 2:02 PM
Subject: [Zope] folders show with firefox but not IE7

Anyone experiencing weird behavior with IE 7? I was creating folders
into a folder that had exiting folders and the new folders wouldn't
show up (old ones did show)until I did a paste of a different folder.
Then all the folders showed up. I removed the user folder and a
catalog from that folder and still saw the same problem. Then I
switched to firefox and everything was back to normal. All the folders
appeared upon creation.

I use IE7.0 with Zope 2.9.4 without any problems. You could be encountering a caching problem...