Garito wrote:
Hi Andrew!
In a normal method inside the product's class I use this:
security = ClassSecurityInfo()
security.setPermissionDefault('Freemind', ('Manager', 'Developer'))
security.declareProtected ('Freemind', 'freemind')

But outside the class I have no idea how to create security object

Can I put a code like this outside the class?

No. Permission for a constructor is set when you register it, usually in the (context.registerClass)

2007/7/24, Andrew Milton <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    | Hi all!
    | How can I declare a product's constructor public?
    | Thanks!

    You have to declare a permission first such as: "Add Garito Product"
    when you
    create your product, and register the class.

    Then in the ZMI you simply add the roles you want access to that

"Building Websites with Plone"