Hi again!
I detect some clues for the problem:

I use ExUserFolder as acl_user for the website who raises this error

The problem only raises if I'm authenticated as an user of the ExUserFolder
not if I'm authenticated as a root acl_user's user

In both cases the user has manager as roles but the main acl_users works ok
and the XUF one raises the error

Any idea?