Hi all,

I have a quite basic question, but could not
figure out how to solve it from reading the Zope documentation.

I am calling a within a  DTML method a sql method, which return the
following variables:
<dtml-var keyword>
<dtml-var bd_abs>

I would like to pass these arguments to a python script '*tag_entity <>' *which is
quite simple and takes two arguments: bd_abs, keyword
and looks like:

entity_relpaced =  '<font color="red">' +keyword +'</font>'
return string.replace(bd_abs, keyword, entity_relpaced)

The script tries to highlight in red the <dtml-var keyword> contained in
<dtml-var bd_abs>

To do so I tried the following within the DTML method:

<dtml-call expr="tag_entity('<dtml-var bd_abs>','<dtml-var keyword>')">

But it did not work.

Could someone point me how to solve this problem or
point me to any description related to this topic.

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.