Sounds like a previously reported bug,

I think this is fixed in CVS, but the original reporter never
replied. Can you try ZSyncer from CVS and let me know?

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/zsyncer login

cvs -z3 \
 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/zsyncer \
 co -P ZSyncer

If that doesn't help, unfortunately I am on vacation for the rest of
the month so I won't be able to look at this until September at the

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 09:45:28AM -0700, baiewola wrote:
> I recently installed ZSyncer 0.7.1 in Zope 2.7.2, added a ZSyncer
> object and configured it. It sync'd perfectly. Today, when I clicked
> the sync tab to sync, I noticed that all of the images that indicate
> whether an item is okay, out of date, etc., are showing up as question
> marks.
> The only thing that changed is that I put Zope behind Apache Sunday
> evening. But I can't specifically trace it to that action, because I
> didn't test ZSyncer right after putting it behind Apache.
> Has anyone seen this, and if so can you tell me how to resolve it?
> Thanks!
> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
> FareChase.
> Zope maillist  -
> (Related lists -
> )