Martijn Pieters wrote:
On 8/7/07, Joachim Schmitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes ZEO is involved, but where do I specify a Products-directory in
etc/zeo.conf ?

You can't, AFAICT. ZEO servers only support one Products directory in
their INSTANCE_HOME, it appears.

'Products' is just like any other package, so adjusting your PYTHONPATH should be all that's necessary. Moreover, 'Products' is just like any other namespace package (IOW, a package spread over multiple directories using Python's __path__ feature). You can declare namespace packages with Python's own pkgutil or with pkg_resources from setuptools.

If we stop pretending Zope lived in its own little world, things are actually quite simple and solutions are quite obvious.