Le Samedi 25 Août 2007 17:07, Kevin a écrit :
> Intermittently, I recieve an error *Shouldn't load state for 0xf5f137
> when the connection is closed
> *

This means there is somewhere a reference to a persistent object which keeps
it past transaction commit, which is a bad behaviour.

> I implemented this object because the standard mysql database adapter
> would fail if the connection was idle for some time with a similar kind
> of error.

I *think* the error you previously got was not the same, but a "conection
closed" from regular ZMySQLDA. It is because only the query is protected
against such error (it causes a reconnection & query retry), but not the
BEGIN query, which is of course issued first and causes the error to go up
uncatched. I have a ZMySQLDA version which fixes this problem (an another
tricky one), and it should get merged into upstream version in near future.
You can grab it on:

http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ZMySQLDA/

Just one remark: a bug has been found in this version which causes problems if
multiple connections with the same id exist in different places, due to a
pooling mechanism used to fix the tricky bug. It will work just fine if you
use site-scope unique ids - as it works for me - but you will get troubles if
that's not the case.

--
Vincent Pelletier